Thursday, June 30, 2011

mobile phone wallpapers quotes

images beautiful love quotes with mobile phone wallpapers quotes. hair Cell Phone Wallpapers
  • hair Cell Phone Wallpapers



  • Libra
    07-10 10:07 AM
    You can sue this guy successfully there is no doubt, but you should have guts to do.

    :mad:


    i did watch the show, i feel my blood arousing to fight back. Well, we can try exposing his false faces to other TV show hosts like msnbc, foxnews etc.
    Am sure there should be some law point to help us sue this guy.





    wallpaper hair Cell Phone Wallpapers mobile phone wallpapers quotes. pictures cell phone wallpapers
  • pictures cell phone wallpapers



  • rajuram
    01-03 12:17 PM
    Does PMP offer any advantages in terms of promotions or getting a new job? Please share your experience.





    mobile phone wallpapers quotes. hairstyles cell phone
  • hairstyles cell phone



  • lazycis
    11-30 06:42 PM
    FYI: The number of name check related lawsuits increased 10 times from January 2006 to January 2007 :) I estimate the total number for this year will be 3-4 times bigger than 2006 number.





    2011 pictures cell phone wallpapers mobile phone wallpapers quotes. 2010 mobile phone wallpapers
  • 2010 mobile phone wallpapers



  • sareesh
    10-29 10:36 PM
    hi, personally i am looking for a chance to move to eb2. Being in eb3-I is as good as u will never get ur GC,or by the time you get ur GC, u would have lost your time and patience to live in this country anymore. follow your instincts..

    Hello All,

    My Lca was applied with MS + 2 yrs
    But my I-140 got approved under EB3(my lawyers mistake)
    What should I do?
    PD 03/25/2005



    more...


    mobile phone wallpapers quotes. mobile phone wallpapers
  • mobile phone wallpapers



  • looivy
    04-14 08:31 AM
    If I were an immigrant in Arizona, I will be scared. What are businesses going to do without 'em?





    mobile phone wallpapers quotes. 2011 mobile wallpapers with
  • 2011 mobile wallpapers with



  • brad_sk2
    07-26 01:09 PM
    The last link (Times27..) one doesn't open btw

    Dude...he is just predicting...Please spend a minute or two reading the contents before replying!



    more...


    mobile phone wallpapers quotes. mobile phone wallpapers quotes
  • mobile phone wallpapers quotes



  • shamu
    01-12 01:07 PM
    Hi Shamu,
    A colleague/friend of mine and his wife decided to have a home delivery. So, they contacted this nurse practitioner/midwife, who used to come to his home once a month and do all the stuff that goes along with pregnancy. They also delivered the baby at his home, which took off all the expense that are associated with a hospital delivery and I'm pretty sure the entire cost for the 9 month term was <5K (actually around 2-3K).
    But I believe that was possible because it was a normal delivery with no complications.
    So, if you and your wife are in the same situation as most of the people here (i.e. late 20's or early to mid 30's ) there is no reason why you would not have a normal uncomplicated delivery. So having a home delivery is an option.

    I am a father of a 15 month old and felt that most of the months that we went to visit the doctor was pretty superficial. They did not tell us anything which you cannot find out from the internet or the maternity books. Who delivered my daughter in the hospital? Well a nurse did.

    Also in India my wife told me that most often women don't go to the doctor unless there are issues. (For the period leading up to the delivery. For delivery they go to the doctor.)
    So, for uncomplicated deliveries a home delivery could be an option, just check it out and the nurse practitioners (OBGYN variety)/midwives are fully qualified and sometimes more experienced than the doctors as that is ALL they do, they deliver babies.

    So check this option if you feel it is OK.
    Good luck with your insurance search.

    P.S.: Also you seem a little stressed out.
    Buddy enjoy this time, you are going to be a father. :-)

    Thanks buddy,

    Even, I am a father of 15 month old. This is second one. with my previous employer insurance was good, so no problem with first delivery. Then changed employer with AC21 who does not have insurance, so bought individual insurance. Until now I have not realized that being in a group insurance is such a great benefit. But I am exploring options and I expect some thing will come out.

    I am not yet under panic mode and have so many good frineds at IV. That is a great moral support, at least I believe.

    And thanks for your suggestions and support.





    2010 hairstyles cell phone mobile phone wallpapers quotes. beautiful love quotes with
  • beautiful love quotes with



  • ronhira
    07-08 07:43 PM
    good one Ron Hira..this guy for sure is an odd ball leaching around here trying to create a controversy...

    eb3retro, i think u & i need not as much worry about oscarzumaran et al..... as we should worry about those who remain silent..... day after day....



    more...


    mobile phone wallpapers quotes. images mobile phone wallpapers
  • images mobile phone wallpapers



  • neelu
    04-20 03:23 AM
    Me too.

    I added some facts about how much I paid in SSN, Medicare, Fed and State taxes (in the last 10 years that I have been here) as well as some detail about what I'm contributing (patent pending) to this country. Another thing I mentioned was about my volunteering during the 2008 campaign (implying that I would be voting for the president's party if I ever become a US citizen in 2050 :~).

    Thank you, MMJ, for taking the initiative.





    I also sent my letter to WH today.
    Good job MMJ.





    hair 2010 mobile phone wallpapers mobile phone wallpapers quotes. mobile phone wallpapers
  • mobile phone wallpapers



  • desi485
    10-10 07:11 PM
    There are many people from these Indian Outsourcing companies who are switching to US comanies or even to local desi bodyshopping companies for various reasons...Like the ones below

    1) If you are in US onsite, there is no guarantee that you would be onsite for the prolonged period you want. When the business need arises, you will have to go back at short notice. Most of the people quit these companies in US due to that reason alone.
    2) They don't process GCs in general (very limited cases....)
    3) Chances are that one may make more money based on the skill-set

    However, if people continue to believe that these companies are just sort of "glorified body shoppers", nothing stops them.

    But outsourcing is increasingly preferred by US corporates & these outsourcing companies are only going to prosper.....

    Just the fact that you make more money outside is a proof of underpay.

    also I read few months back that out of some 70K SWITCH ppl in usa, they filed GC for less than 100 employees. Do you think only 100 out of some 70K H1B wanted GC??? Another proof that they do not want their employees to move ahead.

    Any way you argue, the truth is SWITCH is a glorified bodyshopper.

    and that too glorified in india by indian media, not by US media.



    more...


    mobile phone wallpapers quotes. hot cell phone wallpapers with
  • hot cell phone wallpapers with



  • jonty_11
    07-26 03:30 PM
    thanks for posting the actual link...
    http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrele...mes27Jul07.pdf

    even before USCIS did....





    hot mobile phone wallpapers mobile phone wallpapers quotes. cell phone wallpapers with
  • cell phone wallpapers with



  • JA1HIND
    01-26 06:00 PM
    hey thanks for the replies....
    I talked to the employer and he says that this is a standard clause that is put in almost every company's offer letter. While I am experienced and dont need trainings, there are other candidate who will go through some trainings prior to start of work. The company does not want to loose the training costs incurred for those candidates who may leave them just after completing the training. And hence the clause.

    I need one advise from you all...In case I do not take any training from the company, and decide to leave the company after some duration, will I be liable to pay something to the company considering the above clause? Is there a way the company can prove that I went through a training when I actually did not? Is my position safe?

    be careful with what your employer say's "....that this is a standard clause that is put in almost every company's offer letter."..one thing is for sure, if its written in terms & condition or some type of agreement, I don't understand how can your employer say that its standard clause.....is he/she gone out their brains??

    You take training or don't take training and still planning to leave before agreed contract then company will have full support legally to BURN YOUR A** at any time if they need to....(FYI- I am the personal victim and ended up paying 7K..which hurts when I think about it....) and just wanted to warn you to be careful before you make any such decisions and might end up something like what happen to me....



    more...


    house hot cell phone wallpapers with mobile phone wallpapers quotes. wallpaper mobile phone wallpapers quotes mobile wallpapers quotes. mobile
  • wallpaper mobile phone wallpapers quotes mobile wallpapers quotes. mobile



  • bugmenot
    07-17 02:19 AM
    Now how does that makes me an anti-immigrant :mad: :mad: :mad: . I am ofcourse happy that so many of my friends here are going one step further in getting GC. Something is better than nothing. But, suddenly more than 1/2 mill people getting EAD will have some effect on the market. People(on H1B) loosing jobs after 3-4 months may find themselves in a difficult situation to get a job.
    I am on H1B myself, how can I ever be an anti-immigrant ?:) :) I was expecting a little bit more permamnent solution and not a band-aid solution as somebody pointed out.

    lotr


    ur contradicting urself, all getting GC's or EAD's is still the same to the job market ,permanent or band aid , effect on job market is gonna be the same so in effect either ways that was an anti immigrant statement





    tattoo 2011 mobile wallpapers with mobile phone wallpapers quotes. cell phone wallpapers with
  • cell phone wallpapers with



  • gccube
    09-09 02:27 PM
    Requirements to change employer when GC is pending:
    - I-140 should be approved
    - More than 180 days should have passed after filing I-485. The clock for 180 days starts from 485 receipt.
    - Approved EAD

    Significance of 180 days barrier
    If you have approved I-140 and EAD, you can change employer without having to wait for 180 days. But then your employer can revoke the I-140 which invalidates the 485 application. After 180 days from I-485 receipt, I-140 cannot be revoked so that is why it is always recommended to invoke AC-21 after 180 days from the 485 receipt.

    After 180 days, you cannot change jobs, you can only change employers
    When you invoke AC-21, you have o fulfill two conditions:
    1.) You new jobs has the same or similar job description as mentioned in the green card labor certification application
    2.) You salary should be almost the same as the wages mentioned in GC labor certification application

    This means, you have to continue to stay in the same job title and job description till the time your GC is approved. If you fulfill the requirements mentioned above, you do not have to inform USCIS when invoking AC-21. You just switch employer. At some point USCIS will send you a query asking for the information of the employer who continues your green card application. It is best to take up job where the job title and job description is exactly the same as specified in your GC labor certification application. Any variance in the job title or job description could be extremely damaging to the GC application processing.

    It is best to not to change to an employer offering you anything less than the wage rate specified in the GC labor certification. On the higher side, it is better not to take up a job that offers more than 4% more salary of that specified in the GC labor certification. It is hard to resist 20-30K higher salary, but one would have to resist the temptation for taking the job offering higher salary. Otherwise, there is a risk of USCIS denying the GC application.

    USCIS doesn�t account for dollar appreciation or devaluation. USCIS also doesn�t account for annual inflation when calculating the wage rate. So even if your labor certification was applied in 2003, you still have to continue at the job with the salary specified in the GC labor certification. If GC application takes another 5-7 years, then you have to continue with the salary specified in GC labor certification application.

    Hope this is useful.


    "You salary should be almost the same as the wages mentioned in GC labor certification application or it should not be more than 4% more than what is mentioned in the LC"?



    more...


    pictures mobile phone wallpapers quotes mobile phone wallpapers quotes. cell phone wallpapers with
  • cell phone wallpapers with



  • Michael chertoff
    11-12 09:34 AM
    Pederson Immigration Law Group, P.C. - December 2010 Visa Bulletin Sneak Preview! (http://www.usvisainfo.com/content/view/192/31/)

    What does this mean???

    The disappointing news is that the projections for EB2 for India born applicants will not advance for several months. For the months of October and November 2010, the Department of State has used 700 EB2 numbers and that does not count the demand for USCIS for EB2 numbers.

    besically , nothing going to change.

    Thanks

    MC





    dresses cell phone wallpapers with mobile phone wallpapers quotes. hair mobile phone wallpapers
  • hair mobile phone wallpapers



  • se_vnt3
    02-28 02:41 PM
    Regardless of the incorrect forum to tell about yourself, your story has serious flaws.
    you are just telling us your side of a photoshopped story.

    Even after you are here illegally, you can correct things and take a legal turn. there are so many cases where people who have overstayed or crossed over illegally, got themselves deported and or brought themselves out of the closet and applied and got their citizenships.

    Also, bcos you spent 30 years in the country, you should be given a priority over a kid from your country who kept applying for a green card lottery every year, trying to enter the US legally?

    to make matters worse, you stayed illegally in a country and did not follow the rule of law.

    1. I am beyond the �waiting for my delayed Green-Card� and �attempting to correct my ilegal status� stage. I am not new to immigration, I�m true to immigration.

    2. I am no longer fighting for my rights. I�m OK. I�m in my own country with all rights available to me and am offered a Waiver by the U.S. to visit my friends, family and loved ones when I want. Today I�m fighting for my USC Immediate Relatives� rights from my country. How many of you high&mighty can say that? Probably never will too. You�d have to walk in my shoes and from my view none of you except for 24ps can fit them, though sledge_hammer might have to learn how to walk in them. He/she sounds a lot like me in my smug and cocky drug peddling and trafficking days. Clue, sledge_hammer: The key to expertise does not lie in what you do but in how you do it. Obligating an unrequested personal opini�n on someone is quite negligent and incompetent of a professional. But I guess that�s what�s expected of IV while you�re dug in here, hunh? How unfortunate.

    3. You who are new to immigration can probably learn a lot from my case if you weren�t so caught up in your virgin-eared-newbies image. Like anyone�s going to believe that. Anyone who�s anyone already knows all you want is your Green Card or for whatever human right you feel is being overlooked in this life to be acknowledged while you�re still alive � like me. Let�s hope none of you will ever need an individual such as myself to understand your case anytime in the future. God bless you in all your endeveours.



    more...


    makeup images mobile phone wallpapers mobile phone wallpapers quotes. hot cell phone wallpapers with
  • hot cell phone wallpapers with



  • jsb
    02-04 02:52 PM
    Guys,
    I know ROW country may not like this thread, but look at EB-3 India or China, put yourself in our shoes and than you may realize how unfair this country is. In this unprecedented financial turmoil, I feel there are very remote chances for CIR or any package which increase immigration etc would pass, I am taking this initiative to gather as many people I can and go to washington. Again this is not an IV effort. If you are with me , you can spare some time or few days in Washington, please PM me. our sole agenda is bring a 2 line bill to remove country quota...

    Instead of asking for removing, perhaps asking for making it in ratio of country sizes might be more palatable. Note that Nepal has same numeric quota as China. I don't know how you can influence or initiate such changes, though.





    girlfriend cell phone wallpapers with mobile phone wallpapers quotes. cell phone wallpapers with
  • cell phone wallpapers with



  • sabkaNumbrAaga
    06-02 09:30 AM
    Dude....we need more people like you.......See below....


    OpenCongress is a free, open-source, non-profit, and non-partisan web resource with a mission to make Congress more transparent and to encourage civic engagement. OpenCongress is a joint project of the Sunlight Foundation and the Participatory Politics Foundation. To read more about our approach, our data sources, and how Congress works, see About OpenCongress.





    hairstyles hot cell phone wallpapers with mobile phone wallpapers quotes. mobile phone wallpapers quotes
  • mobile phone wallpapers quotes



  • hazishak
    07-31 11:21 PM
    I know it is not the right place to put it. I could not find any appropriate thread. My wife is planning to go for H4 visa stamping in October. My question is can she go alone and what kind of documents she need. Our I-485 applications have reached USCIS on July 2nd. Any reply will be greatly appreciated.





    EdenMN
    06-27 02:20 PM
    Hi
    We got our photos from SEARS . It is expensive(36$ for 8 photos ,(no option of ordering just 6 photos) )but quality is great !!!!

    tell them you need photo for immigration documentation purpose , they are aware of USCIS requirement.

    so if u care about quality go to SEARS ,if u don't care about quality go to CVS





    OLDMONK
    06-27 05:31 PM
    I am very surprised about the requests for cheap photos !!! What a pity.
    We were ready to spend thousands of dollars just a month ago just to have the ability to apply for I485, but when you get a chance , try to save a few dollars and risk an RFE , delay in processing or even denial.

    Walmart photos suck , so are CVS photos. I had them take my pictures in the past. Never used the walmart ones and CVS photos got rejected for visa revalidation. They used Polaroid camera at walmat and they were not good at all.

    I took them at Macy's studio , costed me about $30 for 6 copies but they are great. Please choose a professional studio, $20 extra dollars are worth every penny.

    Some one mentioned about saving $20 and have a dinner. I would rather have peace of mind knowing my pictures are good enough for USCIS than have a $20 dinner.

    Just my 2 cents though. May be I am extra cautious because I got burned once :)

    The issue for me is I have pictures from Picture People (a studio-upwards of $80) and a set of my Own. My own look better and are as per specs, but even then its just the thought of who do I blame when the pics get rejected. :-) so i am cool with the decision that the studio photos even though not perfect will be submitted as I can frickin blame someone in case of RFE.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment